This is not an official website of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints


Thursday, February 24, 2011

New Beginnings!

Last night went so wonderful!  I was so proud of each of you girls!  You followed through on your assignments and made the night a success!!  I think the Pirate theme was really fun and we were able to inform the parents along our journey of Seeking the Treasures of the Young Women!!
The Mia Maids went early and set up!  I loved how they made the RS room look like a Pirate Ship - even down to the arrangement of the chairs to depict the actual ship and complete with a wheel and Sail!!
I think you all sang I Walk By Faith just beautifully and Rachael and Avery's accompaniment added to that beauty!  Also a big thanks to to those two violinist for our Prelude music!  It was perfect!
The refreshments that the Beehives supplied were Scrumptious!!  Everything looked so inviting!
and then here is everyone looking like the Mateys they are!


Thank you to everyone!  I hope you guys enjoyed the evening and had fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment