This is not an official website of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints


Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sister Vogt's testimony

I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to share with each of you how deeply I was touched by the Fireside that was given by the Institute choir this past Wednesday. The truths that were sung and shared that night spoke to my spirit! Our ancestors and early members of the church had so many hardships and struggles.  I am so grateful for their testimonies and faith that that sustained them through all they had to endure.  I want to just add my testimony to theirs and declare that I know Heavenly Father is there for each of us.  He will never leave us alone.  When we are faced with hard things and challenges in life.... he is there waiting for us to call upon him. It might still be extremely hard... but he will strengthen us and answer the righteous desires of our hearts.  I am proud to call myself a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  The gospel truths have helped me so much throughout my life and have brought me such great joy! It was wonderful having my spirit renewed with such powerful music on Wednesday and I'm so glad that most of us were able to attend!  I love each one of you... I love my Savior and I love my Heavenly Father!  and I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment